A combination of the Presents & Pinecones DSP & the Seasonal Bells Stamp Set are a fun combination to use to create a charming Christmas card.
If I had it to do again, I think I would use the Cherry Cobbler DSP rather than the Cherry Cobbler C.S. It would be less intense which I would prefer.
- Emerald Envy Card Base 4-1/4" x 11"scored at 5-1/2", Emboss the front of the card with the Sparkle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder,
- Presents & Pinecones Patterned DSP 3-1/2" x 4-1/4", attach to card base at an angle,
- Cherry Cobbler C.S. 3-1/4" x 3-3/4". emboss with the Sparkle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, attach to the previous layer at an angle,
- Use the Bell Punch to punch 2 bells from Presents & Pinecones Patterned DSP, attach at the bells at the top, tie a bow with Black Solid Baker's twine & attach to the top of the bells with a Glue Dot,
- Coil Black Metallic Thread & adhere to the back of the bells, pop up with Stampin' Dimensionals,
- Stamp the sentiment from Seasonal Bells on Whisper White C.S. with Emerald Envy Ink, use the Bunch of Banners Framelits to cut it out. Pop up with Stampin' Dimensionals,
- Add a strip of DSP & C.S. to the inside of the card.
It might be fun to add some Wink of Stella to the bells & perhaps a couple of Rhinestones or Enamel Shapes to the sentiment banner. What do you think? Should I recreate this card with those changes? Please leave a comment to let me know what you think.
Thanks for stopping by my Blog today! If you need any of the supplies used on my card, just click on the picture below to be taken to my On Line Store. Please remember that if you have any questions about any of my creations, I am only an email away & I truly enjoy chatting with my Blog Readers.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used: