Today I am sharing a card that reminds me of a wrapped Christmas Package. It hs a sweet tag and a warm plaid paper resembling wrapping paper.
I think the idea for this card came from being wrapped in a shawl for most of the day as I try to get over the bug I caught from my Grandsons. The shawl is a hand knitted gift from my sister Margie and it is delicious treat to wrap up in it - especially when I am under the weather! I know - what a sweet sister!
- Whisper White card base - 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored at 4-1/4",
- Layer a piece of 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" plaid paper from the Warmth & Cheer DSP Stack.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Wrapped in Warmth Stamp Set with Archival Black Ink on Crumb Cake C.S. Stamp the ornaments from the stamp set with stamped off Garden Green Ink. Punch out with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch,
- Wrap 3/8" Cherry Cobbler Ribbon around the card & through the hole in the tag. Tie a knot & then a bow.
- Adhere the Mini Pinecones with Glue Dots or tie on with Linen Thread.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! If you need any of the supplies used on my card, just click on the picture below to be taken to my On Line Store. Please remember that if you have any questions about my card, I am only an email away and I love to chat with my blog readers.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
div class="sudsol_widget" style="margin:0 0 15px">