My card today is a bit eclectic.
I needed another sympathy card & decided that Rose Wonder would be the basis for my card.
- Thick Whisper White Card Base 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
- Blooms & Bliss DSP Mat 3-3/4" x 4", round the left corners with the Project Life Corner Rounder. Adele to the card base.
- Using the Rose Garden Thinlits & Rich Razzleberry C.S. , cut a rose. Using the same thinlits & Mint Macaron C.S. cut a large leaf. Glue to the dsp.
- Attach a 1-1/4" x 4-1/4 " piece of Blooms & Bliss DSP to the right edge of the card.
- Wrap Black Metallic Thread around an increasing number of fingers. Slide off & attach to the card.
- Stamp the sentiment from Rose Wonder on Vellum with Black Staz On Ink. Use the Heat Tool on the low setting to dry the ink. Cut with a thinlit from Rose Garden Thinlits. Adhere to the card.
- Attach a strip of 5/8" Mini Stripes Mint Macaron Ribbon.
I am particularly fond of the Blooms & Bliss DSP & I use it for a wide variety of cards. And, I took advantage of the current DSP special from Stampin' Up! If you love this Designer Paper too, consider taking advantage of the special.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! If you need any of the supplies used on my card today, they can be ordered on my On Line store by clicking Here
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used: